Salmon Au Gratin
My husband is a meat a potatoes man and fish especially salmon isn't his favorite food, to my surprise he loved this dish.
- salmon, skinless filet
- 3 medium
- potatoes, russets
- 1 jar(s)
- cheesy ragu light parmesan alfredo sauce
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- dill weed
- lemon pepper
- johnny's seafood seasoning
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 c
- romano cheese, grated
How to Make Salmon Au Gratin
- 1Place salmon fillets in a microwave safe dish and season with lemon pepper and dill weed. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Remove from microwave and shred salmon with fork.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice potatoes about 1/8 of an inch thick. Spray 9x11inch pyrex dish with butter flavored cooking spray.
- 3Layer 1/3 sliced potatoes, 1/2 salmon, 1/3 cheese, 1/3 sauce and season to taste with johnny's seasoning. repeat layer. layer potatoes, remaining cheese and sauce, season with johnnys.
- 4Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove foil and top with parmesan and romano cheese, season with dill weed and return to oven 15 minutes. Remove from oven let sit 5 minutes before serving.