- 1 1/2 lb
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 lb
- asparagus, fresh
- 8 c
- arugula or mixed baby greens
- 2 c
- yellow cherry tomatoes, whole or halved
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- creamy lemon-shallot vinaigrette
How to Make Salmon and Asparagus Salad
- 11. Brush salmon and toss asparagus with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 22. In a skillet on top of the stove or on the grill, cook salmon over medium-high heat (400*F or 200*C) for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- 33. Grill asparagus, turning occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. (Can steam in microwave for 10 minutes or until tender in water if prefer)
- 44. Divide arugula evenly among 4 plates and top with flaked salmon, asparagus, and tomatoes. Serve with vinaigrette lightly drizzled over top.