- 2 Tbsp
- pkg spanish rice mix, like carolinas
- 1-1/2 c
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes w/ chiles.
- 1/2 c
- favorite salsa
- 15.25 oz can corn, drained
- 12 oz pkg chicken sausages, sliced into 1/4" slices
- 1 lb
- cooked, medium shrimp.
How to Make Quick seafood paella
- 1In lg skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add rice mix, water, tomatoes and salsa. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20 mins, or until rice is tender. Stir in corn, sausage and shrimp. Cook 5 minutes more, or until heated through.