Quick and easy Crab in Garlic Wine Sauce
I used lemon flavored olive oil because I have it on hand. With regular olive oil you might want to add a touch of grated lemon rind for an additional flavor twist.
1/2 lblump crab meat, or imitation crab meat
3 clovefresh garlic, peeled and sliced
2-3 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cwhite wine
2 ccooked white rice
2-3green onions, cleaned and sliced into rounds
How to Make Quick and easy Crab in Garlic Wine Sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan at medium high heat. Add the garlic and saute until just aromatic.
- Add the crab meat and continue cooking, stirring fairly constantly so it doesn't burn. A little browning is good.
- Splash the white wine over the top, cover the pan and reduce the temperature for only a couple of minutes to cook off the alcohol in the wine and blend the flavor.
- Uncover, continue cooking an additional minute to reduce the sauce, stirring and fluffing constantly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve over steamed white rice.
- Sprinkle the sliced green onions on the top as garnish.
- I served this with sliced fresh tomatoes and avocados on the side.