Quick and easy Crab in Garlic Wine Sauce
I used lemon flavored olive oil because I have it on hand. With regular olive oil you might want to add a touch of grated lemon rind for an additional flavor twist.
- 1/2 lb
- lump crab meat, or imitation crab meat
- 3 clove
- fresh garlic, peeled and sliced
- 2-3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/4 c
- white wine
- 2 c
- cooked white rice
- green onions, cleaned and sliced into rounds
How to Make Quick and easy Crab in Garlic Wine Sauce
- 1Heat the olive oil in a frying pan at medium high heat. Add the garlic and saute until just aromatic.
- 2Add the crab meat and continue cooking, stirring fairly constantly so it doesn't burn. A little browning is good.
- 3Splash the white wine over the top, cover the pan and reduce the temperature for only a couple of minutes to cook off the alcohol in the wine and blend the flavor.
- 4Uncover, continue cooking an additional minute to reduce the sauce, stirring and fluffing constantly.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve over steamed white rice.
- 6Sprinkle the sliced green onions on the top as garnish.
- 7I served this with sliced fresh tomatoes and avocados on the side.