- 2 Tbsp
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced
- 3/4 c
- pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- 16 ounce can(s)
- stewed tomatoes, italian-style
- 1 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 1/2 lb
- flounder filets
How to Make Poached Fish in Succulent Sauce
- 1Melt margerine in a large skillet.
Add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid), olives, salt and pepper.
- 2Arrange fish filets on top.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes (until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.)
- 3Serve with rice or noodles.