- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- grey poupon mustard
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb
- cooked shrimp, peeled & deveined, minced
- 1 or 2 large
- hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 c
- diced celery
- 1 small
- onion, diced
- 1/2 c
- toasted almonds, diced
- pita pocket breads, sliced in half
- lettuce leaves
How to Make PITA POCKET SHRIMP SANDWICH (SALLYE)
- 1Combine all ingredients except pita bread and lettuce leaves in bowl, mixing well.
Cover bowl, and set in fridge for at least an hour to chill
- 2When ready to serve, line each pita pocket with romaine or other lettuce leaf.
Spoon filling into pocket and wrap.
- 3Serve with your favorite sandwich "sides" and big glass of iced tea.