- 1/2 stick
- 1/2-3/4 c
- crushed pistachios
- 1/2 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- salmon, skinless filet
How to Make Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Let butter sit at room temperature or put in microwave to let slightly soften.
- 2Ground pistachios in food processor or put in plastic baggy & crush with heavy object.
- 3Mix butter, ground pistachios, minced garlic, Italian bread crumbs & juice of half of lemon. (save remaining lemon (4 slices for garnishing)
- 4Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Roll Salmon fillets in coating of pistachios, garlic, & bread crumbs. (what is left over sprinkle on top of fillets)
- 5Season to taste with salt, pepper, paprika, or garlic. Top each fillet with lemon slice.
- 6Place in oven for 6-10 minutes depending on thickness of fish fillets.
Serve with wild rice. Makes a great meal.