★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2-3/4 ccrushed pistachios
1/2 citalian bread crumbs
1 tspminced garlic
4salmon, skinless filet
How to Make Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Let butter sit at room temperature or put in microwave to let slightly soften.
- Ground pistachios in food processor or put in plastic baggy & crush with heavy object.
- Mix butter, ground pistachios, minced garlic, Italian bread crumbs & juice of half of lemon. (save remaining lemon (4 slices for garnishing)
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Roll Salmon fillets in coating of pistachios, garlic, & bread crumbs. (what is left over sprinkle on top of fillets)
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, paprika, or garlic. Top each fillet with lemon slice.
- Place in oven for 6-10 minutes depending on thickness of fish fillets.
Serve with wild rice. Makes a great meal.