- salmon filets (preferably skinless)
- 1 can(s)
- 8 oz pineapple chunks
- 1 c
- raspberrie walnut vinagrette dressing
- 1 Tbsp
- honey mustard
- 2 tsp
- prepared horseradish
- cooking spray
- lemon pepper seasoning
How to Make Pineapple Salmon
- 1Combine pineapple, vinagrette, honey mustard and horseradish and set aside.
- 2Heat large frying pan to medium. Coat both sides of salmon with cooking spray and sprinkle both sides with lemon pepper. Place fish in hot pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Turn filets over and pour vinagrette/pineapple mixture over them. Cover and cook 5-7 minutes.
- 4Serve on top of rice or grits.