Pecan Butter Catfish
How to Make Pecan Butter Catfish
- Mix the flour, salt, red pepper and lemon rind together.
- Roll catfish filets in mixture and coat well on both sides.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, melt 1/4 cup butter and cook the catfish until lightly brown on each side.
- Spray 8x12 inch casserole dish with cooking spray and place filets in dish.
- Mix 1/4 cup melted butter, lemon juice, and worcestershire sauce together. Spread over the filets. Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.