Parmesan-Lime Tilapia Filets
So I thawed out the frozen tilapia filets, and just started creating.
They turned out great! I'm not terribly 'confident' with baking fish, but I will definitely make these again. They were very tasty!
2tilapia filets, about 3/4" thick each.
1/2 clow fat olive oil mayonnaise
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
1/2 tspchives, dried
1 tspparsley, dried
1 tspdill seasoning mix
1/4 tsplemon pepper
1/2 tspgarlic salt or powder
1 pinchred pepper flakes
1 tsplime zest
1 Tbsplime juice
1/2 cplain bread crumbs
How to Make Parmesan-Lime Tilapia Filets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a small glass baking dish with PAM.
- Rinse the tilapia filets well under cool water. Pat dry w/ paper towels. Set them in the prepared baking dish, fleshy side up. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, parmesan cheese, chives, parsley, dill seasoning, lemon pepper, garlic salt, red pepper flakes, lime zest and lime juice. Stir well, and allow flavors to blend for a few minutes.
- Spread the sauce liberally over the tops of the two fish filets, spreading all the way to the edges.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly over the entire top of the filets.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in 375-degree oven, or until fish flakes easily.
Serve with an extra wedge of lime, if you really like the citrus flavor w/ your fish.