1*Makes 1 serving*
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the fillet in a buttered baking dish.
3. Brush the top with juice.
4. Bake fish in preheated oven 10 to 20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake.
5. Meanwhile, combine the cheese, "butter," mayonnaise, onions and seasonings in a bowl. Mix well with fork.
6. When the fish is ready, spread the top with the cheese mixture and bake until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
*Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish you use. Watch the fish closely so that it does not overcook.
*Note: This fish can also be made in a broiler.
1. Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until almost done.
2. Add cheese and broil another 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.