The recipe called for Tilapia but I used Salmon and it turned out awesome. By far one of the best fish dishes I've done so far. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do. Just wanted to say i take no credict for this recipe as I got this from another site. But since I loved it so much wanted to post it here so u guys can enjoy it as well.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the fillet in a buttered baking dish.
3. Brush the top with juice.
4. Bake fish in preheated oven 10 to 20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake.
5. Meanwhile, combine the cheese, "butter," mayonnaise, onions and seasonings in a bowl. Mix well with fork.
6. When the fish is ready, spread the top with the cheese mixture and bake until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
*Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish you use. Watch the fish closely so that it does not overcook.
*Note: This fish can also be made in a broiler.
1. Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until almost done.
2. Add cheese and broil another 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.