Panko Breaded Fish Fillet
1 cpanko, divided
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
1/2 tsphot paprika
·freshly ground black pepper, to taste (i always use mixed peppercorns)
1/2 Tbspfresh parsley or dill, chopped
4 Tbspbutter, melted
2 largefish fillets such as red snapper, sole, and haddock
How to Make Panko Breaded Fish Fillet
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Add about ¾ cup of panko to a spice grinder and process until fine.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, cheese, paprika, black pepper and parsley; stir in butter. Sprinkle over fillets and, with fingers, gently tap breading down to make it stick. Place fillets on a lightly grease baking sheet lined with foil.
- Cook in preheated oven, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with *Spicy Tropical Salsa
- Note: Cooking time varies with the thickness of the fillet. If fillet is thin, start checking around 12 minutes.
- To view this recipe on YouTube, click on this link >>>>