Oven Baked (Breaded) Turbot
It's been a while since I've found Turbot in any store, but found some in Trader Joe's and decided to bake it in the oven. I've made my own bread crumbs for this one out of some stale bread I had in the fridge. I plan to serve some fruit salsa with this fish for Easter.
How to Make Oven Baked (Breaded) Turbot
- 1Preheat oven to 450'F. Place a large cookie sheet coated with cooking spray into the oven and heat it as the oven heats up.
- 2Meanwhile cut the fish into chunks. Beat up your egg and coat the fish with it. Mix the breadcrumbs with the herbs, paprika and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- 3Remove the cookie sheet from the oven. Dip the fish into the egg then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- 4Put the fish on the cookie sheet and bake in the hot oven turning once at the 10 minute mark, then finish baking.
- 5Serve warm with tartar sauce or home made salsa.
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews