Oven Baked (Breaded) Turbot
How to Make Oven Baked (Breaded) Turbot
- Preheat oven to 450'F. Place a large cookie sheet coated with cooking spray into the oven and heat it as the oven heats up.
- Meanwhile cut the fish into chunks. Beat up your egg and coat the fish with it. Mix the breadcrumbs with the herbs, paprika and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven. Dip the fish into the egg then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Put the fish on the cookie sheet and bake in the hot oven turning once at the 10 minute mark, then finish baking.
- Serve warm with tartar sauce or home made salsa.