How to Make Orange Roughy Almondine
- spray a shallow baking pan with cooking spray, or use non-stick foil (which I prefer)
- lay fillet on pan. sprinkle lemon juice over fillet, then the seasonings.
- melt margarine and toss with bread crumbs. sprinkle over fillet.
- place almonds on top of crumbs.
- bake at 350 degrees, covered with foil the first 10 minutes, then remove foil and bake an additional 20 minutes until fish is flaky and crumbs are golden.
- you can use prepared bread crumbs and also use the new "butter spray" if you are watching your calories more closely. I've used both.And this works with any "baked fish" tilapia, cod, alaskan pollock.