Orange Pecan Salmon
How to Make Orange Pecan Salmon
- 1In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes. Set aside remaining marinade.
- 2Drain and discard marinade from salmon. Place salmon in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in pecans; serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
- 4Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 582 calories, 32 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 1,137 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
- 5Serve salmon alone or place on top of spinach salad. Tastes great with goat cheese and avacado