Orange & Lemongrass Shrimp Stir-Fry
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This shrimp stir-fry recipe has a wonderful flavor combination. Lemongrass paste adds a subtle citrus flavor and enhances the sauce. The soy sauce adds some salt and cuts through the acidity of the orange juice. I served over some white rice and loved every bite. It's quick and easy to prepare too! The Test Kitchen
2 Tbspsunflower oil
4 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 corange juice, fresh
1 Tbsplemongrass paste (found in produce)
1/2 tspwhite pepper
36 mediumbrown shrimp, peeled and tails off
1 pkgfresh snow peas
1 bunchgreen onions, tops only
How to Make Orange & Lemongrass Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Heat wok over medium-high heat. In the meantime, place garlic and cilantro in a mini food processor and chop fine.
- Whisk together lemongrass paste, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic and cilantro. Add shrimp. Stir to coat.
- Add sunflower oil to the wok and let heat for 2-3 minutes. In the meantime, slice the green onions.
- Add shrimp, sauce and cilantro into the pan, add the snow peas. Stir-fry until the shrimp are done, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from pan, place on plate and spoon leftover sauce on top. Garnish with green onion.