Orange & Lemongrass Shrimp Stir-Fry
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This shrimp stir-fry recipe has a wonderful flavor combination. Lemongrass paste adds a subtle citrus flavor and enhances the sauce. The soy sauce adds some salt and cuts through the acidity of the orange juice. I served over some white rice and loved every bite. It's quick and easy to prepare too! The Test Kitchen
- 2 Tbsp
- sunflower oil
- 4 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/2 c
- orange juice, fresh
- 1 Tbsp
- lemongrass paste (found in produce)
- 1/2 tsp
- white pepper
- 4 clove
- 3 sprig(s)
- 36 medium
- brown shrimp, peeled and tails off
- 1 pkg
- fresh snow peas
- 1 bunch
- green onions, tops only
How to Make Orange & Lemongrass Shrimp Stir-Fry
- 1Heat wok over medium-high heat. In the meantime, place garlic and cilantro in a mini food processor and chop fine.
- 2Whisk together lemongrass paste, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic and cilantro. Add shrimp. Stir to coat.
- 3Add sunflower oil to the wok and let heat for 2-3 minutes. In the meantime, slice the green onions.
- 4Add shrimp, sauce and cilantro into the pan, add the snow peas. Stir-fry until the shrimp are done, 5-7 minutes.
- 5Remove from pan, place on plate and spoon leftover sauce on top. Garnish with green onion.