Orange Crush Fillet
- 1 1/2-2 lb
- your favorite white fillet fish (such as basa, tilapia, cod, catfish, bass, etc)
- green onions, sliced
- 2-3 clove
- garlic, chopped
- grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 lb
- portobello mushrooms (about 4 oz), sliced only
- green olives, sliced in halves
- 1/8 c
- green olive brine (juice from olive jar)
- 1 Tbsp
- beau monde seasoning, on each fillet (or your favorite blend)
- 1/4 c
- orange juice, fresh
- 1/2 stick
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch
- cilantro, chopped
- lime, juiced
How to Make Orange Crush Fillet
- 1Rinse the fillets and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with Beau Monde (or your favorite seasoning spice) and S&P, set aside.
- 2Wash and prepare your vegetables. Do not wash the mushrooms,use a paper towel to lightly brush off any dirt or debris. Slice mushrooms only, do not chop them up small(you can buy these packaged and sliced for you).
- 3In a large saute pan, heat olive oil & butter on medium heat. Add sliced mushrooms, garlic,onion, s&p and saute 2 minutes. Add fish and rest of the vegetables, cilantro, s&p. Saute 2-3 minutes and turn over fish, add orange juice, olive brine, lime juice.
- 4Continue to cook another 3 minutes and then turn to low heat to reduce sauce another 3-5 minutes. Gently remove fish and pour sauce & vegetables around fish and a little on top and serve immediately.