Mr. Pete’s Beer Battered Fish
Mr. Pete !
All photos belong to Mr. Pete's Cajun Spices LLC.
- 3 lb
- fish (any type, cut to your liking)
- 16 oz
- mr. pete’s seasoned fish fry
- 16 oz
- beer (your choice)
- cooking oil (peanut or vegetable)
How to Make Mr. Pete’s Beer Battered Fish
- 1In a large mixing bowl, pour the contents of the bag of Mr. Pete’s Seasoned Fish Fry. With a large spoon, begin stirring the batter as you pour the can of beer into the bowl. Mix until well blended. (A hand mixer can also be used.)
To order Mr. Pete's products, visit us at mrpetescajunspices.com/store!
- 2Clean fish and let soak in mix for 5 minutes. While waiting, heat the oil to 350 degrees. When oil reaches the correct temperature, place the fish in the cooking oil. Cook the fish until light golden brown. Cooking times depend on the type of fish and cuts of filets. Throughout the cooking process, make sure to monitor the temperature. Serve hot.
Optional: Garnish with leaf lettuce and lemons. Serve with tartar sauce or ketchup.