Moroccan Spiced Fish With Sweet Potato Mash
2 largesweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
2 tspunsalted butter, softened
1 clovegarlic, peeled and minced
1/2-1 tspharissa paste
1lemon (zest of)
1/8 cfresh cilantro, chopped
·salt and pepper, to taste
1piece gingerroot (1-inch) peeled and grated
2white fish filets, skinless
How to Make Moroccan Spiced Fish With Sweet Potato Mash
- Heat oven to 350°F Coat a small baking dish (big enough to just hold fish filets) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the sweet potatoes in boiling, salted water for about 10 minutes or until just tender when pierced with a knife.
- Meanwhile, mix together the butter with the garlic, harissa, lemon zest, and cilantro.
- When the potatoes are ready, drain thoroughly, mash with the ginger and add salt and pepper to taste; keep warm.
- Place the fish in baking pan, season with salt and pepper, then spread half the butter mixture over each fillet. Bake for about 8 minutes until just cooked through.
- Serve with the mashed sweet potatoes.