Mini Crab Cake Sandwiches
Plus these are easy to throw together, easy to cook and even easier to eat. Who loves ya baby?
- 1 lb
- crab meat
- 1/4 c
- green onions, diced small
- 3 Tbsp
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/3 c
- panko crumbs,japanese bread crumbs available at most supermarkets
- 2 Tbsp
- asian chili sauce
- 2 can(s)
- 8 ct. ea. refrigerator buttermilk biscuits
- 8 oz
- bag ready slaw, with dressing included
How to Make Mini Crab Cake Sandwiches
- 1Make biscuits and cole slaw according to package directions and set aside.
Heat oven to 400^.
Mix crab, onion, soy sauce, panko and chili sauce well in a bowl and shape into 16 TIGHT little Patty's and place on greased baking sheet.
Bake cakes until crispy brown then carefully flip, should be about 10-15 minutes each side.
Cut biscuits in 1/2 and place one crab cake on each bottom half, add cole slaw then top with other biscuit half.