Mike 'U' Honey soy baked salmon with pineapple
This main I cooked up for 50 guests attending my b/day 29 Feb.
- 2 Tbsp
- each: lime juice, sesame seed oil
- 1 Tbsp
- each : soy sauce, honey
- cm piece fresh ginger peeled and finely grated
- 4 clove
- fat garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 medium
- queen pineapple peeled, cored and sliced
How to Make Mike 'U' Honey soy baked salmon with pineapple
- 1To make the marinade,mix the lime juice,sesame seed oil,honey,soy sauce,ginger and garlic.
Next place the salmon steaks or fillets in a glass dish and smear on the marinade. Cover dish with cling wrap and refrigrate to chill for at least 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Slice the pineapple into 4 chunky rings. Next line a baking tray with foil and grease with olive oil.
Remove the salmon from the marinade and place onto the lined tray,place the sliced pineapple on the tray next to the salmon and brush with the remaining marinade.
Preheat the oven to 220 degree and turn the top grill to the highest setting.
Place the tray under the grill for about 12 minutes,or until the salmon flesh flakes.
Next place the pineapple slices on four plates, Arrange the salmon steaks on top.
Great served with bok choy,roasted garlic and crispy noodles.