- 1 1/2 lb
- shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 5 clove
- garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- orange, grated zest only
- 1 c
- orange juice (also use juice from orange)
- 3 sprig(s)
- rosemary (leaves finely chopped)
How to Make Marinated Skewered Shrimp
- 1Combine olive oil, garlic, orange zest and juice, rosemary and pepper to taste; add shrimp and cover with marinade.
- 2Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3Grill shrimp over low coals or under broiler 4" from source of heat, until golden, 4-5 minutes, turning once.
- 4NOTE: 6 Boneless chicken breasts can be used instead of shrimp in this recipe.