Margarita Baked Whitefish
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2white fish fillets about 3/4 lb each ours weighed 1.39 together
3green onions chopped fine
3-4 Tbspchopped cilantro
1 smalllime, juiced
1 Tbspteriyaki marinade
1 Tbspolive oil, light
1 tspaunt jane's mixed up salt
How to Make Margarita Baked Whitefish
- Place the Fillets skin side down in a 9x13 glass cake pan (or cookie sheet with sides)
Preheat oven to 350, If you have convection turn it on. If not plan on the cooking time being a bit longer.
- Combine Cilatro and onion and rub into the fish gently
- Mix the next five ingredients and eat a little with a whisk to be sure all is disperse evenly with the olive oil
- Pour over fish and bake uncovered in the oven. Whitefish is done when it is opaque and the thickest part flakes. It is a very mild moist fish so the flakes are big
- The skin will stick to the glass baking dish. I use a spatula to lift half the fillet off the skin then lift the other half. If you want the skin attached, spray the pan first.
- I served this wonderful fish with Califlower which had Swiss cheese melted over it and a Pepper salad.