Margarita Baked Whitefish
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- white fish fillets about 3/4 lb each ours weighed 1.39 together
- green onions chopped fine
- 3-4 Tbsp
- chopped cilantro
- 1 small
- lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp
- teriyaki marinade
- 2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, light
- 1 tsp
- aunt jane's mixed up salt
How to Make Margarita Baked Whitefish
- 1Place the Fillets skin side down in a 9x13 glass cake pan (or cookie sheet with sides)
Preheat oven to 350, If you have convection turn it on. If not plan on the cooking time being a bit longer.
- 2Combine Cilatro and onion and rub into the fish gently
- 3Mix the next five ingredients and eat a little with a whisk to be sure all is disperse evenly with the olive oil
- 4Pour over fish and bake uncovered in the oven. Whitefish is done when it is opaque and the thickest part flakes. It is a very mild moist fish so the flakes are big
- 5The skin will stick to the glass baking dish. I use a spatula to lift half the fillet off the skin then lift the other half. If you want the skin attached, spray the pan first.
- 6I served this wonderful fish with Califlower which had Swiss cheese melted over it and a Pepper salad.