Maple Glazed Salmon
How to Make Maple Glazed Salmon
- you can use scallions, chives, or the tops of green onions. In my version I used the green tops of green onion only.
- dissolve the corn starch in the warm water.
- in small bowl, combine maple syrup, soy sauce, ginger, and corn starch mixture.
- place salmon fillets in glass baking pan (spray with cooking spray to make clean up easier).
- slowly pour the syrup mixture over the salmon. Top with a few pieces of scallion, chives, or green onion slices.
- Bake in 450 oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Stopping half way to baste the salmon with the glaze from the pan.
- top each piece of salmon with scallions and sliced almonds.