Lo-Carb Salmon Patties
I have linked it to my Italian Baked Asparagus recipe since I have them pictured together.
- 1 can(s)
- salmon, drained and cleaned - save liquid
- liquid from salmon + milk to make 3/4 cup total liquid
- 1 c
- pork rind crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp
- dried or fresh chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp
- each, salt and pepper
How to Make Lo-Carb Salmon Patties
- 1Drain salmon and reserve liquid. Clean salmon.
- 2Add egg.
- 3Add salmon liquid.
- 4Process Pork Rinds in Food Processor to make crumbs. Add to mixture.
- 5Add lemon juice, onion, parsley and salt and pepper.
- 6Stir mixture, adding heavy whipping cream if mixture is too dry toform into patties.
- 7Form into patties and fry in olive oil at a medium to medium low heat until golden brown.
- 8Serve with lemon wedges.