Lo-Carb Salmon Patties
I have linked it to my Italian Baked Asparagus recipe since I have them pictured together.
1 can(s)salmon, drained and cleaned - save liquid
·liquid from salmon + milk to make 3/4 cup total liquid
1 cpork rind crumbs
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 Tbspdried or fresh chopped onion
1 Tbspdried parsley
1/4 tspeach, salt and pepper
How to Make Lo-Carb Salmon Patties
- Drain salmon and reserve liquid. Clean salmon.
- Add egg.
- Add salmon liquid.
- Process Pork Rinds in Food Processor to make crumbs. Add to mixture.
- Add lemon juice, onion, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Stir mixture, adding heavy whipping cream if mixture is too dry toform into patties.
- Form into patties and fry in olive oil at a medium to medium low heat until golden brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges.