Baked Cod Recipe with Lemon Butter
How to Make Baked Cod Recipe with Lemon Butter
- 1Cut cod fillets into serving sizes. Melt butter in sauce pan or micro-wave. Add lemon juice to melted butter.
- 2In another dish, mix together flour, salt & pepper.
- 3Dip fish into butter/lemon mix, coating well on all sides.
- 4Dip buttered cod into flour mix, coating well on all sides.
- 5Place coated cod fillets in an ungreased baking dish. Drizzle remaining butter mix over fillets. Sprinkle entire dish with paprika.
- 6Bake, uncovered in 350 oven for 25-30 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork.
Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.