Lemon Baked Whitefish
How to Make Lemon Baked Whitefish
- 1Cut fish into 3" pieces.
- 2Melt the Earth Balance and add the lemon juice
- 3In another bowl mix the spelt flour, salt and pepper.
- 4Dip the fish into the Earth Balance/lemon mixture, then roll in the flour.
- 5Place in an un-greased baking dish with at least 1" sides. Pour the remaining Earth Balance/lemon mixture over the fish.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350'F for about 25-30 minutes or until fish is flaky but not dry.
- 7Garnish with parsley and lemon slices if desired.