Lemon Baked Whitefish
How to Make Lemon Baked Whitefish
- Cut fish into 3" pieces.
- Melt the Earth Balance and add the lemon juice
- In another bowl mix the spelt flour, salt and pepper.
- Dip the fish into the Earth Balance/lemon mixture, then roll in the flour.
- Place in an un-greased baking dish with at least 1" sides. Pour the remaining Earth Balance/lemon mixture over the fish.
- Bake uncovered at 350'F for about 25-30 minutes or until fish is flaky but not dry.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices if desired.