KEY WEST KABOBS BY SALLYE
1 lbhaddock, cod or turbot fillets, cubed
2 smallzucchini, sliced
2 mediumsweet onion, quartered
1/2 tspfresh basil leaves
2 Tbspdry red wine
1/4 cbarbecue sauce (link in comment below)
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make KEY WEST KABOBS BY SALLYE
- place zucchini and onion in microwave safe glass bowl with 1 teaspoon water.
Nuke at full power for 2 minutes, then drain liquid from bowl
- Tear basil leaves into wine, oil and barbecue sauce and set aside
- Thread vegetables and fish on skewers until all ingredients have been used
Note: If you use bamboo skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before using
Brush with barbecue sauce
Place on cookie sheet or broiler pan which is covered with parchment paper
- Broil approximately 6" from heat for approximately 5 minutes per side until fish is cooked through
- Good sesrved with Jamaican me crazy rice and a crisp green salad.
Um, um, good.