☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cstone-ground mustard
1/4 ccooking wine
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1/4 tspcoarse black pepper
2 Tbspgarlic butter, melted
4salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
How to Make Honey Mustard Roasted Salmon
- Combine all ingredients except salmon in a plastic bag or non-metallic dish. Add salmon pieces and turn several times to coat all sides.
- Seal bag or cover dish and refrigerate to marinate, preferably overnight. Turn several times.
- Remove salmon from marinade and bake, grill, barbeque, or broil until just cooked in the center.
- Baste several times with the remaining marinade if desired.
Discard any unused marinade.
- Calories per serving: 441; Protein 37.2 grams; Fat 21 grams; Carbohydrates 21.5 grams