Honey Broiled Sea Scallops
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Members of the Crew just couldn't get enough of these tender, delicate scallops! This recipe would be lovely for any special occasion dinner or cocktail party... I guarantee you folks will be asking for the recipe! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Honey Broiled Sea Scallops
- Combine lime juice, oil, honey,soy sauce, and ginger.
- Add scallops and toss to coat; cover and refrigerate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove scallops from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Place scallops in a shallow baking pan that has been sprayed with a non-stick coating; broil 4-6 inches from source of heat 2-3 minutes.
- Turn and baste with reserved marinade and continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until opaque throughout.
- sprinkle with sesame seeds; serve immediately.