Honey Broiled Sea Scallops
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Members of the Crew just couldn't get enough of these tender, delicate scallops! This recipe would be lovely for any special occasion dinner or cocktail party... I guarantee you folks will be asking for the recipe! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Honey Broiled Sea Scallops
- 1Combine lime juice, oil, honey,soy sauce, and ginger.
- 2Add scallops and toss to coat; cover and refrigerate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove scallops from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 4Place scallops in a shallow baking pan that has been sprayed with a non-stick coating; broil 4-6 inches from source of heat 2-3 minutes.
- 5Turn and baste with reserved marinade and continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until opaque throughout.
- 6sprinkle with sesame seeds; serve immediately.