- 3 slice
- whole wheat bread.
- 2 clove
- fresh garlic,
- fresh chives stems chopped
- 1/2 c
- loosely packed fresh parsley
- 1/4 c
- loosely fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh orageno
- 3 TO 4 Tbsp
- plain low fat yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
- haddock fillets(,5 to -6 oucnes each)
- 1/2 tsp
- dry red pepper flakes
How to Make HADDOCK HERBED Fillets.
- 1PREHEAT OVEN TO 400*
TEAR Bread into pieces;place in food processor.
Process until fine crumbs are formed.
Measure 1 cup crumbs; place in medium bowl.
- 2PLACE garlic in food processor ,until minced.
ADD chives parsley , basil and oregano .
PROCESS until chopped scraping sides of bowl if necessary.
ADD Herbs to bread crumbs.
- 3COMBINE 3 tablespoons yogurt,olive oil.and mustard, in small bowl.STIR into breadcrumbs mixture.
STIR until blended and soft balls formed.
IF mixture is dry ,add addition 1 tablespoon yogurt.
PLACE haddock on foil- lined baking sheet.
Spread herb mixture over fillets.
Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes in the center.
- 4YOU can serve it with small garden salad,maybe some cottage cheese slice tomato and glass of white wine.Or tall glass water with lemon twist. THIS is a very healthy meal.Even i make it for me and my husband that has diabite. its so great and dilicious.
- 5You can Exchanges 1/2 starch/bread. 3 1/2 lean meat.