Grilled Tilapia Fish
- 4 - 6
- tilapia fish filets
- bags, baby spinach leaves, washed well
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- lime, juiced
- lemon, juiced
- 3 - 4 Tbsp
- white wine
- plum tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1 c
- grapes, halved
- olive oil, extra virgin
- dill, dried
- old bay seasoning
How to Make Grilled Tilapia Fish
- 1Spray a large grilling pan (foil covered optional) with cooking spray (I use a large cookie sheet with deep sides).
- 2Toss the spinach leaves well with garlic and oil and spread evenly on the pan (Don't worry about using a LOT of spinach, piled high, it cooks way down.)
- 3Lay the Tilapia filets on top of the spinach.
- 4Evenly distribute the tomatoes and grapes over the filets.
- 5Mix white wine with the lemon & lime juices and pour over the top.
- 6Sprinkle with some olive oil.
- 7Season with Old Bay & dill
- 8Place on hot barbeque grill (be sure to NOT place directly over hot coals, but keep pan off to the side) for 20-30 minutes, or until Tilapia is done. Watch carefully so the spinach doesn't burn... turn pan periodically as needed.
- 9Per serving: Calories 207; Total Fat 6.3g; Cholesterol 55mg; Sodium 177.5mg; Carbs 17.1g; Protein 27.7g