Grilled Tilapia Fish
4 - 6tilapia fish filets
2bags, baby spinach leaves, washed well
2 clovegarlic, minced
3 - 4 Tbspwhite wine
2plum tomatoes, cut into small chunks
1 cgrapes, halved
·olive oil, extra virgin
·old bay seasoning
How to Make Grilled Tilapia Fish
- Spray a large grilling pan (foil covered optional) with cooking spray (I use a large cookie sheet with deep sides).
- Toss the spinach leaves well with garlic and oil and spread evenly on the pan (Don't worry about using a LOT of spinach, piled high, it cooks way down.)
- Lay the Tilapia filets on top of the spinach.
- Evenly distribute the tomatoes and grapes over the filets.
- Mix white wine with the lemon & lime juices and pour over the top.
- Sprinkle with some olive oil.
- Season with Old Bay & dill
- Place on hot barbeque grill (be sure to NOT place directly over hot coals, but keep pan off to the side) for 20-30 minutes, or until Tilapia is done. Watch carefully so the spinach doesn't burn... turn pan periodically as needed.
- Per serving: Calories 207; Total Fat 6.3g; Cholesterol 55mg; Sodium 177.5mg; Carbs 17.1g; Protein 27.7g