Fried Red Snapper
1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspsalt, divided
1 tspgarlic pepper seasoning, divided
1 tspcreole seasoning
3 cvegetable oil
1 largered snapper, head cut off, split down the middle
How to Make Fried Red Snapper
- Rinse the fish in cold water, drain but do not dry.
- In a bowl, put the flour in the bowl.
- Season one side of the fish with 1/2 of the teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of creole seasoning.
- Lift the fish up and dry the plate off and flip to the other side.
- On the other side, inside the cavity of the fish, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic pepper,and 1/2 teaspoon of creole seasoning.
- Completely coat the fish in the flour on both sides.
- Put stove on medium high heat, when oil is hot, add the fish.
- Cook the fish on both sides for minutes or until the coating is crispy and the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.