Fishy Fish Pizza
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
1 1/2 cbisquick mix
1/3 cwater, boiling
2 Tbspgreen onions
1 pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 csour cream
1 tspdill weed,dried
1/8 tspgarlic powder
1 can(s)tuna, drained
3 cfresh veggies, mushrooms, cherry tomato halves & broccoil
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Fishy Fish Pizza
- heat the oven to 450F. In a medium bowl, stir the bisquick, water & onions until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously about 20 storkes.
- Then in an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan. Pat the dough with floured hands. Try to forming 1/2 inch rim.
- Then bake for about 10 mins or until light brown. Cool for 10 mins.
- In a medium bowl stir the cream cheese, sour cream, dill weed, garlic powder & tuna until smooth. Then spread evenly over the crust. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until chilled. Just before serving,topwith the veggies & cheese.
- Cut into bite size wedges. Place any leftovers in the ice box.