★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgtalapia, filets
1 bag(s)coleslaw mix (dry)
1 tspcreole seasoning
1 bag(s)flour tortillas
1 Tbspolive oil, light
1 jar(s)marzetti coleslaw dressing
How to Make Fish Tacos
- Place talapia filets on paper towels to dry. Pat dry on both sides Sprinkle with creole seasoning on both sides, to taste if you want more add more seasoning.
- Take bag of coleslaw mix, open place in bowl and add dressing to your taste we like ours moist but not real wet. Mix together and set aside.
- Place Olive oil and butter in skillet on stove. Heat to medium heat, place filets in pan and saute till done turning only one time.
- Warm tortillas, fold tortilla into taco shape, place 1 Talapia filet in tortilla, then top filet with coleslaw and close tortilla. Serve warm.
- Some of our family just likes the coleslaw dry on there tacos, so for this reason I split the coleslaw package. Try them also with tartar sauce spread on the tortilla.