Fast & Easy Shrimp Dijon
Actual prep time on this tasty shrimp dish is just 5 minutes! Let the shrimp marinate for 4 hours, then it's just another 5 minutes cooking time until it's ready to eat!
This is a super-easy recipe to double (or triple).
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 3/4 lb
- uncooked large shrimp, peeled & deveined
How to Make Fast & Easy Shrimp Dijon
- 1Combine all ingredients except shrimp. Make sure they are well-mixed.
- 2Add shrimp, seal the bag and turn to coat all shrimp in the marinade.
- 3Refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 4Drain and discard marinade. Arrange shrimp in a single layer on baking sheet.
- 5Broil 4 inches from heat for 4 minutes or until shrimp is pink. (Can also be done on the grill.) Serve.