Fast & Easy Shrimp Dijon
Actual prep time on this tasty shrimp dish is just 5 minutes! Let the shrimp marinate for 4 hours, then it's just another 5 minutes cooking time until it's ready to eat!
This is a super-easy recipe to double (or triple).
1/2 clemon juice
1/4 cbutter, melted
2 Tbspvegetable oil
2 Tbspdijon mustard
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
3 clovegarlic, minced
3/4 lbuncooked large shrimp, peeled & deveined
How to Make Fast & Easy Shrimp Dijon
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp. Make sure they are well-mixed.
- Add shrimp, seal the bag and turn to coat all shrimp in the marinade.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Arrange shrimp in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for 4 minutes or until shrimp is pink. (Can also be done on the grill.) Serve.