Easy Gourmet Salmon Steaks
How to Make Easy Gourmet Salmon Steaks
- 1place salmon steaks in a tray sutible for micro wave
and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 2sautee onions lightly in a pan.
- 3place the onions on top of the slamon steaks
- 4slice red pepper and tomato into thin slices and place on top of the onions
- 5put a small dash of olive oil on top together with a dollop of sour creme. (since I'm in europe I use Creme Fraiche) You can put a bit of Dijon mustard together with the cream.
- 6cover with cling film and place in microwave full force for 6 1/2 minutes remove from microwave uncover,(be careful the steam can burn)
- 7I usually serve with cream potatoes and a salad. The steaks come out real juicy!!!