- 2 slice
- bacon cut in half,and 2/3 cooked
- 1 stick
- real butter
- 1 medium
- onions, yellow, medium sliced
- walleye fillets.
- tomato slices
- salt and pepper to tasted
- heavy duty foil
How to Make Easy Campfire Walleye Fillets
- 1take 2 sheets of foil,and put butter on it,then lay on a bakeing pan. Place fillet on foil. Place 1/2 slice bacon ,one slice of tomato,onion,and dot of butter.Add a pinch of salt and pepper. loosly wrap fish in foil.Sealing well.
- 2Do the same with 3 more fillets. Place on grill over med heat, When top of foil puffes up, cook for 3-4 more min. Pierce foil to let out steam. Open and serve.