Pawesome Doggie Veggie Salmon Patties!
Its easy. Healthy. Vet Approved.
1/4 ccoarsely chopped fresh green beans
1/4 ccoarsely chopped fresh sweet potatoes
1/4 ccoarsley chopped fresh zuchini
1/4 ccoarsley chopped fresh yellow squash
1/2 lbfresh or thawed out salmon
1/2 cspring water
1/4 cfresh orange juice no pulp
1 tspgrated parmasean cheese
1 tspyogurt, plain and non-fat
How to Make Pawesome Doggie Veggie Salmon Patties!
- Place veggies into food processor. Add the 1/2 Cup Spring water and1/4 Cup OJ into a medium size pan and steam for 5 minutes. Remove. Place into a larger bowl. Set aside.
- Place the 1/2 lb. Fresh Salmon (have butcher remove bones and remove any skin) into food processor.
- Boil the salmon mixtures for 5 minutes or till salmon flakes. Making sure you drain and flake the salmon.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 teaspoon of Parmesan Cheese and Yogurt together. Mix the Steamed Veggie mix, cheese/yogurt mix.
- Add the Veggie Mix to the Salmon. Mix well. Form into patties. Place on parchment papers. Allow to cool before serving.
Roll out patties onto parchment paper. Allow cooling before serving.
- Serve. Freeze the rest. Make sure you thaw out patties before serving. Although Maddie loves to crunch them on hot days.
Woof, happy dog!