Crunchy French Fried Onion Fish Filets
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The French fried onion in the crust on this fish give it a very nice flavor - you get a flavor of onion but it isn't overwhelming. I also like the crunchiness that the onions and panko gave the fish. This is a delicious and quick dish to serve to your fish loving family and friends. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Crunchy French Fried Onion Fish Filets
- 1Spray large baking pan with cooking spray. Brush pan with olive oil.
- 2Place French fried onions in a food processor. Grind until fine.
- 3In large mixing bowl combine the French fried onions, and panko bread crumbs together.
- 4Place buttermilk in shallow dish
- 5Place egg in shallow dish.
- 6Dip fish fillets in egg, then in buttermilk, and then coat with bread crumbs.
- 7Place fish fillets in pan. sprinkle with salt and pepper. bake at 325 degrees for 16-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.