- 6 oz
- cod fillets, boneless (or haddock)
- 3/4 c
- almonds, finely chopped (or any nut you like)
- 1/3 c
- dried cranberries, diced
- 3 1/4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, chopped (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- 1 Tbsp
- coleman's mustard (or dijon)
- 1 1/4 tsp
- orange zest, grated
- salt and pepper
How to Make Cranberry/ Mustard Crunchy Cod Fillets
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly grease a baking sheet with butter.
Season both sides of cod with salt and pepper. Arrange fillets evenly on baking sheet.
- 3In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 4Rub mixture onto top and sides of fillets evenly.
- 5Bake until topping is light golden and fish is flaky, about 20 minutes.
- 6Serve with your favorite side and veggie (I like brown rice and asparagus).