COCONUT SHRIMP WITH MANGO SAUCE
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make COCONUT SHRIMP WITH MANGO SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Finely shred 1 tsp. peel from lime and squeeze juice from the lime, add lime juice to blender with 1 cup of the chopped mango, honey, and the cayenne pepper, cover and process until smooth.
- Remove 1/4 cup to a shallow dish. Transfer the remaining to a bowl, top with lime peel and cilantro. Set aside for dipping sauce.
- Clean and devein the shrimp, pat dry. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place coconut in a shallow dish. Dip shrimp in the 1/4 cup of mango sauce and then the coconut, pressing to coat. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until coconut is golden and shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve with dipping sauce.