CLASSIC BEEF VEGETABLE STEW (LOW SALT) BY FREDA
This one is Made with Burger, in the Photo.
Optional, if you desire you may add a touch of Salt, to your own preferences.
- 1 1/2 LBS
- round steak or burger cut in 1/2
- 1 lg
- onion (chopped chunky)
- celery stalks chopped in chunks 1/2
- 1 sm
- bag of mini carrots ( if too big cut in 1/2)
- 4 med
- potatoes cut in cubes
- 4 Cups
- (low sodium.) beef broth
- 1 med
- head of cabbage, chopped coarsely
- 4 Cups
- (frozen) mixed vegies
- 1 can
- nosalt added )tomatoes(16oz)
- mrs dash chicken seasoning to taste. ( used 1-2 tbs per pot)
- 2 Tsp ea
- pepper & garlic ( to your taste)
- adjust seasoniongs to your desired tastes. don't be afraid to adjust.
CLASSIC BEEF VEGIE STEW (LOW SALT)
How to Make CLASSIC BEEF VEGETABLE STEW (LOW SALT) BY FREDA
- 1Brown your meat in Skillet Using Mrs dash as flavoring for the meat.
Transfer to Your Slow Cooker.
Turn on to Med Low heat.