- onion chopped
- celery chopped
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 carrot grated
- white cooking wine
- 3 fillets of salmon
- 1 teaspoon each of dill, lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspooon of pepper
- 1 egg
- 3/4 - 1 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups of bread crumbs
How to Make Chunky Salmon Croquets
- 1Use 1 Tablespoon of butter to saute onions and celery to soften.
After 3 minutes, add Dill,Lemon Pepper, and Pepper,Lemon Juice, and Wine.
Cover and simmer till veggies almost soft.
Then let cool.
- 2Mix in Egg,Baking Soda,and Powder,flour.
Using scissors, cut up Salmon into chunks and add.
It's better if you can let it marinade for about an hour in the fridge.
Shape into size you like and dredge into bread crumbs.
- 3I'm using a cup cake pan to bake mine at 350 till done.
I have also fried them in a skillet with enough oil to cover them by half.