- 14 oz
- cooked shrimp, thawed (2 lean)
- 1 tsp
- mccormick perfect pinch cajun seasoning (2 cond.)
- 1/4 tsp
- ground red peper (1/2 cond.)
- clove garlic or 1/8 tsp garlic powder (1 cond.)
- 2 tsp
- olive oil (2 healthy fat)
How to Make Cajun Shrimp (Medifast L&G)
- 1Sprinkle cajun seasoning and ground red pepper over shrimp and toss to coat.
- 2Heat skillet and saute garlic until browned. Add shrimp and cook 5 minutes on one side. Turn and cook additional 3 minutes.
- 3Each serving contains 1 Lean, 1 3/4 Condiments, and 1 Healthy Fat.