★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 to 8 oz. tilapia fillets
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1/4 c
- unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- freshly ground black pepper
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
How to Make Baked Tilapia with Garlic and Lime
- 1Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- 2Rinse fish and pat dry; place on the prepared baking sheet. Season each fillet with ¼ tsp. garlic salt and pepper to taste. Divide the butter pieces, lime zest, and juice evenly among the tops of the fillets. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.