4 Tbspmrs. dash® garlic & herb seasoning blend
46 oz. tilapia fillets
8 ozfrozen chopped spinach, drained, patted dry
1/2 cspanish onion, chopped into 1/4 inch dices
3 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Baked Tilapia with Garlic and Herb Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Rub tilapia fillets with 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil. Toss remaining olive oil with spinach and onion in separate bowl.
- Sprinkle Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend evenly on each fillet.
- Lay spinach and onion mixture in 4 lines on a baking sheet. Top each with a tilapia fillet.
- Bake 5-7 minutes depending on fillet thickness.
7 points per serving