3 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 largelemon, juiced
1/4 cminced onion
2 tspminced garlic
2 - 3roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/4 cchopped ripe olives
1/2 cchopped fresh parsley, divided
1/2 tspblack pepper
5 ozcrumbled feta cheese
How to Make Baked Talapia
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish with nonstick
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, onion, garlic, tomatoes, olives, oregano,
half the parsley, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Lay Tilapia fillets in a single layer in the baking dish. Spoon oil and tomato mixture over
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 - 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with remaining parsley and crumbled feta cheese.
- Perfect served with steamed vegetables.