Baked Smoked Paprika Corvina Fish
The Corvina, also known as the Corvina drum (Cilus gilberti), is a saltwater fish of the Sciaenidae family (commonly called croakers or drums). It inhabits mostly tropical to temperate coastal waters of the southeastern Pacific along Central and South America. The Corvina is highly prized in South America as a food fish. Enjoy my video.
- 8" filets corvina fish ( cut into 4 3 oz. filets)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp
- tablespoon smoked paprika spicesinc.com
- 1/2 tsp
- himalania pink salt or regular salte
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1 tsp
- old bay seasoning
- 4 tsp
- litehouse salad herb blend litehousefoods.com/...ly-fresh-herbs
FROM THE PANTRY
How to Make Baked Smoked Paprika Corvina Fish
- 1In a large bowl combine all ingredients from the pantry list. Blend well, then add Corvina filets to the mixture and coat well. Cover with plastic wrap and set in refrigerator for one hour.
- 2Prep your baking pan and preheat oven @ 400 degrees.