Baked Flounder in Sweet Potato and Hazelnut Cream
You can make it a creamy or as liquidy as you prefer. We like it extra creamy.
To achieve this, just cook for a few minutes longer after you remove the tin foil.
- flounder filets
- sweet potatoes, diced and boiled
- 1/4 c
- chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 c
- heavy cream or whole milk
- 1/4 stick
- butter, diced
- 1/2 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 pinch
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 c
How to Make Baked Flounder in Sweet Potato and Hazelnut Cream
- 1Line your greased Pyrex casserole dish with your flounder.
- 2Then in a food processor, place the rest of the ingredients, save the hazelnuts. Puree until completely blended.
- 3Then add hazelnuts and pulse for about 3 seconds.
- 5Bake at 350F for 35 minutes.